Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Grace for Single Parents!
Before submitting your post for consideration, please read and agree to the following guidelines.
Email pitches or post to jen@graceforsingleparents
Email should contain examples of your writing on other websites. Failure to do so or failure to read the guidelines below will not be considered.
- Guest posts should offer Godly encouragement and inspiration for single parents.
- Personal stories about your faith or life as a single mom or single dad are preferred.
- Guest posts must be original content, meaning they must not be published anywhere else online. Additionally, posts should not be written using AI. If it appears a human did not write the post, it will be rejected. I reserve the right to take down your post if I find duplicate content elsewhere on the web at any time.
- You can post on your own blog after 30 days if desired. Simply add a rel=canonical tag to your post indicating the content first appeared on Grace for Single Parents. If you need help with this – just ask!
- Affiliate links are not permitted and will be removed.
- Posts will be proofread and may be edited to fit my personal writing style and edited for best SEO practices.
- If you have an image you own the rights to that I can use for social media, please send it. Otherwise, I’ll find one to use.
- Please share the post with your audience on your social media channels after publication. This helps you too! If you aren’t willing to work towards a mutually beneficial relationship, don’t submit.
- Your post will be shared across my social network, including my weekly newsletter.
- Two DO follow links will be permitted. Too many self-promotional links within your post will be removed, and I’ll decide which ones to use.
- The post should be at least 800 words.
- There is no monetary compensation for guest posts.
- Include your pic and bio with the submission.
- If you prefer, you can send a list of possible guest post ideas first.
- Submission of an article does not guarantee publication.