Top uses for Panaway essential oil. This essential oil is worth its weight in gold when you have the slightest or biggest body discomfort. Learn how to use Panaway to take all the pain away.
What is Panaway Essential Oil
PanAway is a very popular and original combination of Wintergreen, Helichrysum, Clove, and Peppermint essential oils. The essential oils in PanAway include naturally occurring constituents methyl salicylate, gamma-curcumene, menthol, and eugenol.
Top Uses for Panaway Essential Oil
I keep a bottle of Panaway under my pillow with a rollerball popped on the top for easy access. Why? Because nothing takes the “creak” out of my neck in the morning like rolling some Panaway essential oil on my neck before I’ve even gotten out of bed.
How else can you use this little gem? Here are a few good ways…
- Nicknamed “Pain-away” for good reason
- Ideal to apply after exercise
- Rub across your lower back if you feel discomfort from sitting in front of a computer.
- Apply on stressed muscles or other physical discomforts.
- Apply topically immediately after an injury to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Massage on sore muscles after a tough workout.
- Apply a drop on temples, back of the neck, and across the forehead for head tension.
- Dilute and massage on location to ease growing pains or make a cream: Mix 4 oz of coconut oil with 5-8 drops of PanAway oil in a little jar.
- Apply 1-2 drops on location to ease hurting joints and bones in hands.
- Dilute and apply to the hips of pets that suffer from hip pain and promote joint comfort.
- Apply on lower back and lower stomach to ease monthly cramping.
- Put directly on the location where the pain is.
- Put in Epsom salts in your bath for achy muscles.
- Due to the aspirin-like properties of wintergreen and the powerful anti-inflammatory properties of the other oils, this blend helps to reduce pain. It also stimulates quicker healing by the induction of oxygen into the tissue site.
- Promotes healthy circulation.
- Helps with sports injuries, sprains, muscle spasms, bumps, and bruises.
Young Living Panaway Essential Oil
Panaway is unique to Young Living.
There are many other uses for Panaway essential oil. Share yours in the comments!